Fabulous 4 bd/2.5 ba near Tysons! This lovely updated home sits on 1/3 acre with TONS of privacy and yet just minutes to everything! Lot backs to Ragland Park and pathway to Springhill Metro Station. Updated main level features living room with bow front window with combined dining space. Kitchen has new cabinets with undermount lighting, stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, and granite counters. Total of 3 bedrooms on upper level with 2 newly redone/redesigned bathrooms. Primary features barn door to private ensuite bath. Lower level offers rec room with wood burning fireplace, half bath and 4th bedroom . Tons of storage on lower level with walk-up to backyard. Two metro stations nearby and plenty of shopping and dining! Easy access to I-495, Rte 123, Rte 7, and Dulles Toll Road.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,950 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Workshop, Storage
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Galley Kitchen
- Microwave, Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s)
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Backs - Parkland, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Pipe Stem, Private, Sideyard(S), Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price