Set way back from Seneca Road and nestled on 5 private acres, this incredible estate property offers the best of Great Falls Living. Relax on the expansive deck after a chef prepared meal, gather the crowd around the breakfast table with a roaring fire, or retreat to the Cherry Library to work in style. The Grand entrance with its curved staircase and chandelier will impress the formal dinner crowd. Artistic ceilings and elegant moldings highlight the custom quality throughout all 3 levels. The chef can showcase their culinary skills in the gourmet kitchen with custom cabinets and commercial grade appliances with a huge gathering island and breakfast room with fireplace beyond. The Main Level Bedroom Suite with private deck offers the perfect owners retreat. The lower level offers a Rec Room, Bedroom Suite and a Theater Room with custom molding and stage for tiered seating, an exercise room, a possible wine storage room, a large guest suite, a family room with a fireplace, and an oversized billiard/game room with French doors opening to the lovely grounds.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, Traditional, Transitional
5 Full/2 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Well
10,500 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Library, Media, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Ice Maker, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Range-Oven, Dryer, Appliance Center, Self-Cleaning Oven, Six Burner Range, Central Vacuum, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Marble, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout, Heated, Walkout Stairs
- 4. Wood-burning, Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, wine storage, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Private.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Front Yard. Landscaping, Premium, Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Level, Partly Wooded, Secluded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price