Tremendous Opportunity! This 5 Bedroom, 2.5 Bath, Center Hall Colonial Offers 2,240 Square Feet of Living Space And Is Just About One Mile from the Spring Hill Metro Station. Google Maps says 1 Mile or 19 Minutes Walking via Westwood Drive and Vesper Trail. This is a well-established community with mature trees, close to shopping, transportation, Dulles Airport, the Beltway, Rt 66 and Rt 7 that continues to attract heavy interest from buyers looking for homes in the Vienna area. This home offers large bedrooms and lots of windows for plenty of daylight. The basement is wide open and completely unfinished. Solid house, being sold "as-is," ready for the new owner's to make improvements, updates and personal cosmetic changes. No HOA in Tysons Green. This property is zoned for Westbriar Elementary, Kilmer Middle, and Marshall High, Westbriar Elementary is within easy walking distance.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,240 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace Screen, Mantle.
- Grab Bars.
- Additional Interior Features
- Laundry Chute, Wood Floors, Beamed
Exterior / Lot Features
- Composition, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price