Welcome home to 11408 Wolfs Landing, located in Fairfax County's sought after Fairfax Station located about 22 miles southwest of Washington DC. This part of Fairfax Station is a haven among rolling hills and tranquil wooded scenic Vistas. 11408 Wolfs Landing is EXCEPTIONALLY well-priced home. Stately brick custom colonial nestled on beautiful 5 acres, with over 10,000 sq. ft. of living space, 4 CAR SIDE LOAD GARAGE, 6 bedrooms, 5 full baths, 2 half baths, 3 fire-places, 2 laundry rooms and much more. Main level offers 2 story grand foyer, inviting formal living room with fire place, formal dining room, 2 story great room with fire place and floor to ceiling windows bringing the outside in, a large conservatory with high ceilings, a bed room, large gourmet kitchen with enormous counter space and abundance of cherry cabinets, separate eat-in area and a sitting room, 2nd entrance and mudroom area, 2 half baths. Upper level hosts a large primary suite with its own foyer, sitting area, 2 custom- built closets, a large luxury bath with 2 separate vanities, a large soaking tub, a steam shower and a private water closet. 3 ensuites with updated private baths and custom closets and a bedroom level laundry room. Enormous Lower level is perfect for entertaining. Private Guest Suite with large closet and attached full bath and a separate laundry room. Very open recreation room is great for entertaining. Enough space for pool table, air hockey, foosball table, ping-pong or games of your choice or just relax by the fire place. Beautiful upgraded custom wet bar, luxurious home theater to enjoy movies or games. Separate sitting room with walk-out patio. Well thought out outdoors to enjoy nature at its best. Many fruit trees - 2 sour cherry, 4 persimmons, 2 peach, 2 apple, 2 Cherry, 1 pear- planted around the property. A large composite deck with built-in propane gas grill and a separate charcoal grill - perfect for summer outdoor family time and entertaining. Many updates done by current owners throughout years of their ownership. Enormous paverâs circular driveway was added. 22 KW Generator added in 2013-2014, New Hot Water Heater 2019, HVAC for upper level replaced 6 years ago, lower level Furnace replaced 6 years ago., bedroom level carpet replaced 2017. Looking for open spaces throughout the house, large rooms, need more home office spaceâ¦..This is a home that will give everyone their own space while working or schooling at home. Simply it's a Gorgeous Home! It's your chance to enjoy this home with your family and friends. All CDC GUIDELINES to be followed during touring the house. Please everyone visiting the house wear MASK, Remove Shoes or wear Shoe Covers, Use Hand Sanitizer and wear Gloves provided in the foyer. Shown by appointment only.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
5 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, LP Gas Water Heater,
Gravity Septic System, Septic
7,207 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Wolf Run Shoals
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Loft, Media, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 3. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Bar, Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, 9Ft+ Ceilings, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Deck
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Trees. Level, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price