WELCOME TO WINDY HILL FARM! A SPECTACULAR 12,000 square foot compound featuring a historic 1890s 4300+ FINISHED SQ FT MODERN FARMHOUSE and a ONE-OF-A-KIND 7700 FINISHED SQ FT CONVERTED 3 STORY DAIRY BARN INCLUDING a separate guest residence, exercise area, office suite with conference room, 2 extra large recreation/entertaining areas, outdoor sport court and the list goes on! THIS PRIVATE, FULLY FENCED, 3.45 ACRE ESTATE has a fully paved circular driveway with GATED ENTRY AND EXIT including parking for over 40 cars. The main residence features 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms stylishly renovated in 2016 with all modern conveniences, finishes and technology without compromising the farmhouse character and charm. The gourmet kitchen includes custom handmade cabinetry; a 6-burner Heartland (by Aga) range; huge island with seating, marble counter top, and sink; ceramic farm sink; Fisher & Paykel bottom-freezer refrigerator; Jenn Aire double wall ovens, coffee bar, pantry, and more. Retreat-like master suite with claw-foot soaking tub, steam shower, and walk in closet with custom built-in cabinetry. Enjoy the rural sounds of birds chirping and trees rustling on one of the many porches. Watch sunrises and sunsets from the covered, south-facing back porch or patio of the main house. Head inside when the weather gets colder and snuggle up by one of the 7 wood-burning fireplaces. Drop off your shoes and jacket in the mudroom with its custom built-ins before heading to the over-sized family room or dining room, both featuring large fireplaces and floor-to-ceiling windows and doors with access to the covered back porch. ENDLESS POSSIBILITIES WITH CONVERTED BARN...ENTERTAINERS DREAM, HOME OFFICE, SHOP, EXPANSIVE HOME GYM, PRIVATE GUEST RESIDENCE, PARKING GALORE! 3 additional fireplaces in the barn, bringing to total for this property to 10 fireplaces! No expense was spared in the MANY upgrades made throughout the entire property inside and out: Electric upgrade to 400 Amp service, 2 tankless water heaters; commercial-grade internet system throughout property with WiFi boxes in every room; paved circular driveway and parking pads for the main house and barn; security gates to both driveway entrances; Stone patios and walls, fully insulated and waterproofed basement area, dampers on all fireplaces to increased energy efficiency, too much more to list. Conveniently just minutes to the Downtown Clifton with shops, restaurants and parks. Minutes to Rt 123 and just 35 minutes to Washington DC.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Farmhouse
5 Full/1 Half
Tankless Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water H
4,350 sq. ft
Fairfax County Public Schools
ROBINSON SECONDARY SCHOOL
ROBINSON SECONDARY SCHOOL
Detailed Room Information
- Studio Efficiency
- 2nd Kitchen, Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island, Kitchenette
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Double Oven, Single Oven, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Six Burner Range, Appliance Center, Washer, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven
- Marble, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone, Central.
- Heated, Entrance Outside, Partial
- Casement, Double Pane, Insulated, Low-Emittance , Skylights
- 8. Brick, Mantle, Marble, Wood-burning, Stone.
- Security Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Circular Driveway, Fenced, Private.
- Balcony, Porch, Patio
- Shingle, Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Full, Masonry, Rear, Split Rail, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Out Building, Playground, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Rural, Sideyard(S), Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price