The architect-builders and original owners are selling this fully renovated and modernized home with over 4500 sqft of finished space on 3 levels. The full length of the home on the Lower Level is walk-out with 3 doors. Over the years, owners have added a 2-story addtion (main level owner's suite), a covered entry porch, a covered rear porch, deck and flagstone patio. In addition, the kitchen and all bathrooms have been remodeled with all new windows and doors. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION: The home is nestled in over .55 acres with wooded privacy and walking distance to the Barns of Wolftrap and Wolftrap Center for the Performing Arts. MULTI-GENERATIONAL LIVING: The home has 2 master suites and one additional large bedroom in the basement with private entry. 7 bedrooms and 4-1/2 Baths - on the first floor it has a master suite with custom closets and two large bay windows with views to the woods. A master bath with a a curb-less shower, heated floors, towel warmer and plenty of storage. On the second floor, you will find an additional master suite with a private bathroom and 2 closets. You also have three secondary bedrooms with custom closets, hall bath, recessed led lighting and plenty of storage areas. The washer /dryer are on the second floor right next to all the bedrooms. All bathrooms have been recently renovated! OPEN PLAN: On the main floor, you have the gourmet KITCHEN with a grand island and seating area, 2 sinks, builtin oven/microwave, glass cook top and modern hood. All appliances are stainless steel. Off the kitchen, you will have a generous breakfast room with plenty of cabinets for storage. You will also find the FAMILY ROOM right off the DINING ROOM. The open plan allows the kitchen to open up to the dining room with a fireplace and expand right into the a huge covered outdoor porch (speakers included!). The porch will have steps going down to a lower deck for entertaining and it flows into a lower stone patio. WALK-OUT LOWER LEVEL: On the lower level, you will see a large REC ROOM, FULL BATH, BEDROOM 6 with a walk-in closet, BEDROOM 7 (perfect for a nanny or au-pair), workout space and 3 large sliding doors to the patio. You also have a single door for quick access from the outdoors. Right off the lower level and thru the sliding doors you will find hot tub ready slab to enjoy. The front /rear yard has been professionally designed and landscaped with outdoor lighting, stone walkway, covered front porch with metal roof and cedar ceiling, brand new horse fence, a shed and a very cool tree house in the woods. Utilities: The house has 3 zones HVAC (one unit is brand new!) and 2 large water heaters. This is a great neighborhood to live in with plenty of privacy and quick access to Tysons Corner, metro, Reston, Cardinal Hill Swimming Pool with very low HOA fees (only $60/year). The HOA has offered complimentary tickets to Wolftrap to its neighbors over the years and they are still doing that! ***The home is owner-occupied so please call ahead to make an appointment for any showings. Open House will be June 20th 1-4 ***
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story, Transitional
4 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick Veneer, Brick Front, Hardi Plank, Frame
4,494 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Sitting Room, Exercise Room, Foyer, Breakfast Room
- Dining Area
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Washer, Freezer, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Appliance Center, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Stone
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Partial
- Double Pane, Casement, Bay Window(s), Low-Emittance , Screened
- 2. Stone, Brick, Fireplace Screen, Wood-burning.
- 2+ Access Exits J, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Main Level Entry, Roll-In Shower, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security System, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Brick, Frame, Brick Trim/Veneer, HardeePlank
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Wood, Partial
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Grill - Outdoors, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, Landscaping, Private, Stream/Creek, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price